Park at Bear was just IGHT!

Snwbrder940

Went up there wednesday and wasnt really impressed. They had one jump and it was homade. These kids there had shovels and there was an 18 foot pile of snow that they made into a nice kicker, landing was really rough but it was ight. The other park just had rails but they were so short and look like I went out back and bent some pipes toget ther and stuck it in the snow. Wasnt really impressed but im goin back sunday probally just cuz its close to my house.

P.S Merry Christmas and Happy New YEAR!

I was up there on tuesday and it was okay. It is still real early in the season though and most resorts don't have anything close to what Bear has setup now besides maybe jf/bb and boulder. Once the season get going along good I'm sure the park will get much better. I liked the one box they had set up, it was easy but fun. The gap to the other box was cool too, easy but good for me anyway, I'm not that good at rails. I am heading up there tomorrow, I'll post how it was, hopefully they have some decent jumps set up soon.