edit

CBKpride

the bottom of that stairway looked like it was awesome for your board. All the ski areas should screw snowmaking and just lay down a 2 inch base.

Ha it is better than some of the patches I've seen in videos. If you have a bunch of boards you can just set one aside from crap like that. I have one where it is a stone ground base with super polished edges and flouro wax and it never touches anything less than fresh powder or morning corduroy mid winter, never even seen the entrance to the park, and then one I barely wax and I took an angle grinder to the edges so they are rounded off and has core shots with unshaven epoxy on it for the park. You just can't care about the board if you are jibbing on it because it will get trashed. Scratches are the least of the worries.

OHHH kyle landed 90 in a shot!! And there were clips of you guys falling! Shouldnt have put that in the video at all! Right poop?

All joking aside Awesome job kyle :)

Oh btw what do you use to compress your video's?

whatever you say ace since your sooooooo sick