TR Jack Frost 12-11

RidgeRacer

Pulled into the lot around 11:45. It was misty / foggy and visibility wasn't the greatest. Excellent coverage everywhere. Although I think the fog and mist is doing some damage. I did notice the beginnings of some bare spots mainly on Demattes. T Bolt and Challenge was a bit better but I did notice a bare spot begin to appear on T Bolt later in the day. The fog wasn't helping. Despite all of that the snow was still very nice and fast, a little bit quicker than yesterday, once again perfect for carving and getting a little speed. The snow in the trees was really firm. As the day wore on the fog thickened and I headed out. Hopefully it will get colder tonight and they can continue to open more terrain. There were very few cars once again. I saw maybe 25 people the whole day. Overall a really fun day for carving turns on T Bolt and Challange. Weather pending I'll probably be there again tomm. See ya there..