Hey, liftguy

Ski

Hey guys,

Sorry it took so long to reply ,but I have long hours. Rest assure I heard of the lifty not holding the chair very quickly. We do train our lifties. It is approx. a 4 hour training. From holding chairs to customer friendliness and to safety. I am sorry that the liftie didnt hold the chair. The problem was addressed. With 200 employees just in lifts you do get a couple bad ones. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I will not put up with bad lifties. I would run short staffed before using an employee who is no good. I try to do my best with picking lifties but some just dont work out. Just like in any business.I hope that everyone enjoys there experience with sno mtn. If there are more problems with lifties just post it. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys,

Sorry it took so long to reply ,but I have long hours. Rest assure I heard of the lifty not holding the chair very quickly. We do train our lifties. It is approx. a 4 hour training. From holding chairs to customer friendliness and to safety. I am sorry that the liftie didnt hold the chair. The problem was addressed. With 200 employees just in lifts you do get a couple bad ones. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I will not put up with bad lifties. I would run short staffed before using an employee who is no good. I try to do my best with picking lifties but some just dont work out. Just like in any business.I hope that everyone enjoys there experience with sno mtn. If there are more problems with lifties just post it. Thanks

isnt 200 lifties a lot for the few lifts sno mtn has?