Mainline park

riderossi

The park on mainline was revamped this afternoon...not totally sure what's up there i didn't get to ride today but at least:

-the x-box (double C-box)

-down rail

-another box of some sort, i think flat down

-and a jump towards the bottom

There is probably more, but someone who actually rode the park today can make any updates that are needed.

Good job with whoever built the jump, just in the bigger park make sure you make the lip wider. Hopefully tomorrow there won't be wind so you can actually clear it.

Oh and the x-box and c box are both set up completely wrong, please fix them how they are suppose to be. And there needs to be some lips on every other box and the rail. You can't even see the ail when your going to hit it. Lower the lip on it so you actually have to jump on it to get on.

Edited by xNick11

i was going to go tomorrow, but i think im going to bump my first time to tuesday. hows the snow?

Conditions were pretty good today we only got about an hour or so of sleet and then it turned into snow. The mountain blew snow all day and the patrol is hoping to open spike up tomorrow or tuesday. Luckily the forcast they had for rain at around 6PM didn't happen. Even knowing the wind was wicked at times all in all today wa good.

And it can only get better from here.