wow nice cover!!!

romemadman

Thats a day old, and it doesn't look like they laid down much more than they had. They obviously didn't show any of the trails, we were concerned with, aka Julius Ceasar and Nile.

exactly, they only take pics of trails that have good cover, and of trails that have freshly blown, .5 inches of snow :D

With the snow there today, and the grooming, blowing etc. the cover on the open trails was decent. There was only 1 or 2 spots with dark showing, and I dont think there were any bare spots. If they can blow tonight, there should be plenty of cover on the trails that are currently to support the weekend traffic. The real question is will there be any addtional trails, open so things aren't so crowded.

Yeah that made me wonder if they hired a 10yr. old to do the captions.  Mabey there just tring to apeal to the idiots who would think that was cool. :no

i thought it was cool and i'm not an idiot. :confused jk

seriously CB needs to step it up with making snow and keeping terrain open all week long. yeah the trails that are open have good coverage but they only have 7trails today and its the middle of january!!

Yeah, they are really starting to piss me off with the "convserving for the weekend" crap. I ride all week. I paid for my season pass. When are you going to start caring about me? I guess you aren't. Whatever, I'm not going ot CB next year for a season pass.