Fun Day today

photog

I was up there from 8 until around 12:30 No crowds or lift lines :-) it was Nice !!!!!!!!!

I wish they had the rest of the diamonds open but the ones they had open and the double diamonds where fun. It was the first time I was there and I will be going back.

I forgot to mention they had the snow guns running the whole time I was there.

Edited by photog

I was up there also...I wonder where Ski is?

So I got up to Sno at around 8:30 or so, and stayed till 2:30. What a great day. My dad and I skied a good amount of runs on the NF, and did Boomer most of the time. It had very soft moguls, which got me practicing my mogul skillz. I skied with Ski most of the morning. At around 11, I went in for lunch, and then did Switch and Whistler till 2...with a few NF runs. I was working on carving on Whistler because it was a very wide trail, with almost no one on it. I actually improved my carving, with Ski's little nifty tip, of digging your pinky into the snow of your uphill ski. That worked wonders.

Tomorrow I am going to Salters Ski Shop in Eagleville, to get custom insoles. I'm sick of my feet hurting for the first 10 or so runs, and having to unbuckle them for the lift ride. Ski pointed out thats its not right to have my buckles to the last notch. So hopefully, a good hour of getting custom insoles should help.

Anyone know if Salters Ski Shop is good? Anyone ever been there? I've been there, but just to look around.

I was there to, but i thought it was a little crowded, the guns got so annoying after a while of snow in your face.

Really!

My idea of crowded could be a little biased also. I am used to Bear Creek and Blue.

But I pretty much stuck to the Phoeba lift all morning and there was never a line and the trails where pretty empty until around 12 when they started getting a little more crowded but it was still pretty light for me.

Edited by photog

Really!

My idea of crowded could be a little biased also. I am used to Bear Creek and Blue.

But I pretty much stuck to the Phoeba lift all morning and there was never a line and the trails where pretty empty until around 12 when they started getting a little more crowded but it was still pretty light for me.

I felt the morning was dead but around noon it started to pick up. Seemed like alot of busses in the lot when I was leaving around 2pm