TR 1/22/08

gtd

My daughter had the day off from school, so I decide to take the day off and take her and a friend to Hunter.

On the chair by 9:30. stayed on the front side for the first 8 runs. The day start off sunny but by 1:00 the snow moved in and the wind picked up.

Overall conditions were very good, Lower K-27, Claires, Eisenhower & Racer Edge were great,

Upper K-27 and White Cloud were a little icy.

Only compliant is that the condition report shows Taylors Run on the West side as open and as usual it wasn't.

Looks like Annapurna has enough snow on it to be opened.

My daughter had the day off from school, so I decide to take the day off and take her and a friend to Hunter.

On the chair by 9:30. stayed on the front side for the first 8 runs. The day start off sunny but by 1:00 the snow moved in and the wind picked up.

Overall conditions were very good, Lower K-27, Claires, Eisenhower & Racer Edge were great,

Upper K-27 and White Cloud were a little icy.

Only compliant is that the condition report shows Taylors Run on the West side as open and as usual it wasn't.

Looks like Annapurna has enough snow on it to be opened.

I noticed your home Mt. is "Ski Big Bear" How is it up there?

I noticed your home Mt. is "Ski Big Bear" How is it up there?

Its a great family place - not a big place but a nice variety of trails, no crowds except MLK & Presidents weekends, good snowmaking & grooming also has a nice new lodge.

I started going there 6 years ago, i was looking for a place where you go with the kids, never a problem finding a table at lunch.

I'm a skier not sure how good the terrian park is, but that where the kids hang.

It is technically open. Where it splits near the top, the right side is considered to be Upper Taylor's, and the left side is considered to be Clair's

There just padding the open trail total, no matter how you look at it there four ways down on Hunter West not counting Wayout, and only one trail open.