How to sign up to demo boards

EAZY-Emuntz

Ive had people tell me that they have demoed (sp?) boards before and they said that its really cool how you can ride it before you buy it. I've been looking into this skate banana thing and I would like to know how I could demo one.

P.s. if anyone is willing to sell me a used skate banana for between 200-300 bucks id be interested. I just want to have an extra board thats fun to ride

hahah 200-300 to mess around?

You can buy a brandnew board.

Go to freaking google products and type in anyboard

Doubtful. Its not quite that time of year yet, MSRP is 450, most shops at this time of year are 20% off so 360ish. You would have to get to 30-40% off to make it 200-300 including tax, that is usually March and later. At that point, there will be none left. Around here, anything Magne-Traction or Bananna-Traction is long gone, all that sells before Christmas. But I would wait, next year, almost every board from Lib is Bananna. It will be a lot easier to find and you won't pay a premium.

Doubtful. Its not quite that time of year yet, MSRP is 450, most shops at this time of year are 20% off so 360ish. You would have to get to 30-40% off to make it 200-300 including tax, that is usually March and later. At that point, there will be none left. Around here, anything Magne-Traction or Bananna-Traction is long gone, all that sells before Christmas. But I would wait, next year, almost every board from Lib is Bananna. It will be a lot easier to find and you won't pay a premium.

word. thats some pretty good advice. thanks

Where do you ride? My spare board is a 152 skate banana. I've been letting people try it out as long as they don't wreck it lol. It's real easy and fun to ride.

In any case, my season is done by the 23rd of this month. I already have my order for me and my wife's banana traction boards for next season. And if I decide to let this go, it'll be a steal.

Edited by fc3s_junkie