Fireworks and Torchlight Parade Sat. Night!!!

insidesno

Sno Mountain is bringing back the torchlight parade on Saturday night the 16th followed by a spectacular fireworks show!!! The festivities start at 7:00 p.m. C u then!!

That's awesome. I'll be at Boulder on Saturday, but I'll definitely swing up to Sno later on for this. :)

I used to like the opening ceremonies for the Keystone State Games..

I'm bringing candy and I'm going to chuck it at people watching the parade..especially diabetic kids..lol

rofl :lol:

I might bring my rocket skis like in the movie Ski Patrol..mad steezy yo.

Lol, now that's an awful movie that I'll admit I've seen like 50 times.

I saw Ski Patrol in the theaters twice back in 5th grade..it's almost as Steezy as Aspen Extreme..

Hahaha.. oh man. Aspen Extreme. Now that I barely made it through. I think I watched that whole movie just to see if they showed that chick nekkid. (Did they? Now I can't remember..)

I might bring my rocket skis like in the movie Ski Patrol

Rumor has it that the rocket man will be in the torchlight parade, and also some cool sync skiing. Its going to be a fun weekend B)

For those who don't know ski HEAD, I can verify he has spent his entire life living a '70's ski movie and probably has several sets of rocket skis and a closet filled with Squirrel Murphy one pieces next to collection of forgotten womens underpants. And I mean that in the most envious way, Mr. Head....