Crowds?

gdthomas

How do you think the crowds will be at JFBB this weekend? Specifically Sunday?

I went to BB over MLK holiday and the lift lines were like a min during the day and almost none once it got past like 5. Was just wondering if it was just because it was BB or if JF will be more crowded than BB.

How do you think the crowds will be at JFBB this weekend? Specifically Sunday?

I went to BB over MLK holiday and the lift lines were like a min during the day and almost none once it got past like 5. Was just wondering if it was just because it was BB or if JF will be more crowded than BB.

I don't go to BB on weekends, only JF. JF has to get more people, because it is a larger place. JF might get crowded, but the lift lines will go really quick and you won't notice them, because they have so many lifts. Just a hint, the two triple chairs do sometimes get lines, but you can avoid them by heading to the quad by way of the alley that is directly behind the triple chairs. From what I've seen, the two doulbes (for the greens) on the the west side of the mountain can sometimes get lines. If you stay mid way from the blues (tirple chairs) over to east mountain, you won't notice lines. If you go in the lodge, you will notice the crowds. If I didn't have a pass, I still wouldn't hesitate on going because of crowds. You do want to get there early, to get a parking place, or you will end up out in the woods. Get there before 10am and you should be ok.

I don't do parks. The jumps look like they are a decent size. It also doesn't look too cluttered up with stuff.

Ok thanks. Yeah I just started trying the jumps and some of the ones at blue were a good size but than BB's are a good size bigger than the ones I think I can do.

I was there last Saturday and the jumps are small to medium. Poorly constructed landing though.

yeah, last time i was there the landings on the park were basically more jumps cuz they didn't round the top of them, they left them at an angle. Also since there is only one park at JF, there are a lot of beginners on it that you have to watch out for since none of them know park etiquette and they also stop in the landing zones of the jumps...i was cut off almost every time i went for a jump last time. overall, the size of the jumps arent bad though, and it is an ok place to work on them when its not crowded