Beginners

Gary-BCparkcrew

Alright everyone this is josh from bear creek's park crew (you probly know me as gary...if you don't then don't ask why). So I've transferred from newschoolers forums to here and I'm gonna try to help out with updates as much as possible being as andy and tom are busy men. For the matter of beginners in the park, I'm sure everyone wants death gaps and sharks with laser beams but in all seriousness thats never going to happen. You'd be suprised how much being nice to these people works. Just point out our family park and how in the end it all comes down to safety. We cant kick them out so don't even ask. Everyone has a right to ride the park whether we like it or not, so instead of cursing people out and whatnot try to teach them how to make the park a safer place. If you see someone on a landing ask them kindly to move to the side. I know theres stubborn people that will threaten to ring your necks for being a kid, if this happens call over park crew (you'll see me in a brown puffball hat, yellow jacket, salomon thruster skis) and they will in most cases listen to us. Side note....if you want a rail or something to be groomed let us know, we cant be everywhere at anytime. If you see us doing a rake run let us know if something needs to be specifically done. Thank You

Edited by Gary-BCparkcrew