Gonna miss you guys!!

phillycore

Well I debated it and debated it, but in the end I bought the JFBB season pass for 08/09.

The cost factor was enough for me to do it being as I get 4 snow passes for my son to use, and

I get to ski the rest of this season for free as well.

If Blue would have offered the same deal, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

I've had so much fun skiing with you guys over the past 2 years. My skiing has improved by skiing with you,

I've met a few great people, and had a lot of good times. I always look forward to meeting up with PASR's on the weekends

and there is really no better place to do that than Blue mtn from what I've learned over the past two years.

I'm not going anywhere, I'll still be here on PASR, but I also know it won't be the same as skiing with you guys all the time.

I do look forward to skiing at JF as I do enjoy the east mountain quite a bit. It's just going to take some getting used to as I won't be doing it with all of you.

I'm sure there will be more PASR's that I'll meet that ski at JFBB and they will probably be just as cool... cause that's the type of people that hang out here.

So until I get to ride that lift with you all again and give out the HELL YEAH!! Keep it real, and be safe cause I'm heading a little further north for a year or so..

Phillycore.... John

Don't you guys spend most of your time at BC anyway though??

I had a lot of fun skiing with you and Bob.... We'll have to all get together again sometime.... Gaper fools day??

We usually ski BC 3 or 4 times and Blue the rest of the season. It's just too damn small. Don't you just hate that! Anyway, we always ski the last day at Blue so be there and we can ski together again. Oh... and unlike some people we participate in GAPER Fools Day. FYI, I fully expect you to dress up and also to drink shots with us at 8 AM.