TR 2-20

fleaguy

all I can say is...WOW!

North Face was in excellent condition with fluffy new snow over all the slopes. Not a bit of ice anywhere. White Lightening was groomed as were all the slopes last night...then the snow guns were turned on and by morning...it was in fantastic shape. I had to quit skiing only because my legs were giving out. Did I fail to mention, the crowds were very light with no waiting for a chair? The mountain was in probably the best shape I've ever seen it.

all I can say is...WOW!

North Face was in excellent condition with fluffy new snow over all the slopes. Not a bit of ice anywhere. White Lightening was groomed as were all the slopes last night...then the snow guns were turned on and by morning...it was in fantastic shape. I had to quit skiing only because my legs were giving out. Did I fail to mention, the crowds were very light with no waiting for a chair? The mountain was in probably the best shape I've ever seen it.

So jealous!! Wish I wasn't so busy right now:( Hope it stays good for the weekend!!

Wish I wasn't so busy right now:(

haha, well than get off PASR and get work done! Lmao, probally the hardest when this place is active, idk why this place is addicting but it is...

ANYWAYS! I was there just now, park is in good condition, shit jumps though.. (mainline) all rails/boxes are super fun though, I landed some clean 360's today which was a first so i'ts a big step... lmao; Saw Cole and his daughter there!!! Saw nick ripping it up abit w/ someone else for awhile...

Edited by Mike Piccoletti

Ty and I rolled into the lot around 4:15pm and the right side was about 1/4 filled with cars from New Yawk and two buses. The snow was surprisingly good...we started with a run down Switch, then a few down Whistler. Powder on cord. We saw Mike P. and said wazzup at the top of Shuttle. He was skiing with a breezy who turned out to be his sister. As a matter of fact---we met up down at the lodge where Ty needed to throw some money into the video games---and I met Mike's mom, Lucy. She's a lot nicer than my mom (just kidding, Mom).

At 6pm, we headed up to the upper ski patrol building to watch a smartstyle video and get our Velcro park pass that JordanA thinks is silly. Nick and Santa were in the house, along with a dozen kids. Ty and I were by far the oldest and youngest in the room. I didn't bring my reading glasses, so Ty had to tell me what the forms said. Getting old is pretty fucked. Nick was nice enough to loan me a pen and we were all set to share some popcorn and watch a cool video, but some dude names Sean---is the world now run by kids named Sean?---wasn't sure how to plug the dvd player into the wall, so he kicked us all out.

I'm trying to figure out how to Velcro these papers to our wrists. Maybe JordanA was right.

So we headed out for a few more runs down Whistler, then headed down for two runs down Lower Runaway. Great snow down there, for sure, especially with the number of skiers/boarders.

An awesome night...now for that eclipse!

Oh, and just to add, the guns started on Spike around 6pm, then down on Lower Runaway and Lower Fast Track by 6:30pm. Looked like they were getting ready to hit the mountain hard tonight.

I talked to a snow maker last night, he said they were going to run as hard as they can until the temp goes up. I looked for you ski, but couldn't find you. I got there at about 6, work that dirty 4 letter word, and left about 9. When I left it looked like every gun on the top of the mountain was on. I think the skiing is going to be great this weekend!!!!!!!!!

are u serious? he couldn't figure out how to get the DVD player to work...that's really, really funny!

it's fun to be technology oriented ^_^

Ha, I was just kidding. They burned a new copy of a dvd, but it wouldn't play.

I talked to a snow maker last night, he said they were going to run as hard as they can until the temp goes up. I looked for you ski, but couldn't find you. I got there at about 6, work that dirty 4 letter word, and left about 9. When I left it looked like every gun on the top of the mountain was on. I think the skiing is going to be great this weekend!!!!!!!!!

See you tonight!