Who goes to Mt. Creek ?

benplanet

Whats up boiz :)

This is my first post, in whats looking to be a very promissing snowboarding community.

I got my season pass last week for like 400 dollars and i have yet to hit the slopes!

Thats mainly due to the fact that i aint got a car and parents dont give a sh*t if i love snowboarding.

So on behalf of the snow god~ i am requesting on of you cool boarders to give me a ride to the mountain. I live in the Morristown area, NJ. Anyone live by there?

Holla if you ya do :)

It would be much appreciated if you could volunteer to give a desperate soul like me a lift to paradise!

:D

Whats up boiz :)

This is my first post, in whats looking to be a very promissing snowboarding community.

I got my season pass last week for like 400 dollars and i have yet to hit the slopes!

Thats mainly due to the fact that i aint got a car and parents dont give a sh*t if i love snowboarding.

So on behalf of the snow god~ i am requesting on of you cool boarders to give me a ride to the mountain. I live in the Morristown area, NJ. Anyone live by there?

Holla if you ya do :)

It would be much appreciated if you could volunteer to give a desperate soul like me a lift to paradise!

:D

I believe we have a few members in NJ, but alot of them like to avoid MC because of the crowds. I've been there once last year, and the park was impressive.