Informal PASR Day -- Sunday -- 3/2???

snoskier

And who was the person to make the second personal attack as opposed to a rational response?

Man, you don't quit PASR for very long.

Just to explain:

Lib is a friend of mine. I don't know him all that well, but I'd have his back over anything. If Lib were to drink a bottle of vodka and drive off a bridge, I'd come pick him up and let him hide out at my house until the heat was off (again).

Lib spelled Brian's name wrong. He spelled it "Brain". He said he met Brain today.

Still with me?

To keep things light and to show Lib respect as a mod (and I do believe I've mentioned he's my favorite mod---no offense to all the second tier mods out there) after he told me to chill with a hater, I made a joke. Making a joke after a mod slaps you is a way of saying "Okay".

Still with me?

The scarecrow was looking for a brain. It was a movie. Something about a bitchy aunt and a tornado.

So, before all this recent jealousy and hate on Sno, we used to be able to joke around and not worry about pissing off friends. Like when Jeffy just posted some hate on me in a racing thread. Jeffy can call me whatever he wants and I can do the same.

And it's a lot more fun around here when there aren't people simple looking to hate. Think about it: if the BB and BC crew that never ski/ride Sno weren't flaming about Sno, then would any of this shit ever have gone down?

Up to page 2, and who is the first one to start the personal attacks and profanity as opposed to a positive rational response?

Exactly.

Ski just tries to be the biggest, toughest BA on a forum. <_<

I dont think Corey rides like a bitch. I think his shit is with it. :)

Ski just tries to be the biggest, toughest BA on a forum.

Just to fill you in, you must have missed the threads where they all punked out on showing their shit off in person. Funny how that happens.

.. but the girls I was with wouldn't let me go over to Spike.

:o

whip.gif imo.

When I went on Saturday with my cousin, we sat and watched the pipe competition for a while. So when I ran that suggestion by these two on Sunday, they turned it down. I didn't feel like heading over solo. :P

Edited by Brian

Just to fill you in, you must have missed the threads where they all punked out on showing their shit off in person. Funny how that happens.

Damn. You're right. I guess instead of sitting on a forum all day waiting to pick on teenagers, I was out having a life. <_<

Damn. You're right. I guess instead of sitting on a forum all day waiting to pick on teenagers, I was out having a life.

Awwww, the poor little babies getting picked on. You think you and the other poor teenagers will ever survive?

Nfgdrummer21, when you build a career and end up owning properties in three states, then come talk to me about having a life. Until then, you're just another little flamer. I'm in the process of raising a second ski racer and spend 10 hours a day Photoshopping on my computers, so you just don't know what the fuck you're talking about, do you?