Big Boulder Z Games

Justo8484

I went last week and it was all frikkin' boxes. I had a detailed post about the setup here: Other Post

I would go up this week for another shot at the finals, but I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out the same day, and I don't think general anesthesia and skiing mix <_< (kinda off topic, but anyone ever had that done?) I'll definately be up there the following fridays though.

I went last week and it was all frikkin' boxes.  I had a detailed post about the setup here: Other Post

I would go up this week for another shot at the finals, but I'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out the same day, and I don't think general anesthesia and skiing mix <_<  (kinda off topic, but anyone ever had that done?)  I'll definately be up there the following fridays though.

I had all four pulled in one shot. It really wasn't a big deal for me. I'm a pain fiend though, so if you have a low pain tolerance, it might be a bigger deal. Also, I had no complications, which means less pain. However, I was up and about the same day, my mouth was swollen, but thats about it. I was at work the next morning at 8 am and put in a full 8 hours that day.

yea me and andrew will be up this week. craige will probably be there just chillen since he may have broke a few of his fingers yesterday, he went to ski patrol and thats what they thought it was, i dont know whats up though i havent talked to him yet and seen if he went to the doctor for xrays. he'll probably explain more when he comes on

What is the compitition like. I was contimplating compeeting and I wanted to know if I even had a chance. Right now all I can realy do it boardslides and sketchey 360's. I'll be partcing and hope to be able to get some 270s down but I havent been able to pull any yet. Thanks for any info you can get me.

i was expecting much better of a park than that. everything was ride on and there were no landings unless you count the craters after each box. i'm surious to see what they put out next week, since they claim everything will be different. if they had legit rails with lips instead of that ride on box crap, i think everything would have played out a lot differently. props to the BMT taking a first for the girls and second and third for guys snowboarding.

• 2 weeks later...