Skunked !!! - A Weak Sauce TR

Johnny Law

What hotel did you stay at in Jay?

I stay at the Inglenook every Christmas. Our Russian friends rent out the hotel for a week, and 70+ Russians stay there.

Mad fun Russian games at night.

In the one air picture..the dudes in a snowplow..lol..

I'm not hatin on it... I'd probably look worse... assuming I got the bawlz to attempt it..

I chicken out on those types of things for some reason... The skill is there, but the bawlz are tucked up inside when it comes to airing shit for the most part.

In the one air picture..the dudes in a snowplow..lol..I'll be up in Northern VT in 3 short weeks..I might have to cruise into Burlington one night after skiing to walk around the UVM campus..and downtown..and maybe see a hip hop show at Higher Ground..

It was his first real attempt and I bet he could give you a run for your money on a Nastar course. :)

Doesn't Stowe switch over soon?

Starting March 31st..spring rates are in effect at Stowe...I'll probably buy a 5-day pass which is $185 vs $350 a week earlier..it's a no brainer..A 6-day is only 19 bucks more at $204..but I might leave a day to ski Mad River Glen...

Shit I didn't realize it was such a steal the five day sounds sweet and I could spend a day at Burke and Magic. Do you have to use them consecutivley?