Jib Stick Jungle

Ashleigh S

On Saturday, April 12, Camelback will be hosting the Jib Stick Jungle Rail Jam at the Snowtubing Park. We will be giving away over $10,000 worth of cash & prizes for this event! We are only taking the first 200 competitiors - you can preregister online at: https://secure.skicamelback.com/itemList.as...node_id=3009483 The fee for registration is $15 with all proceeds going towards cash prizes.

Details of the event:

Sign In & Registration - 12:00pm

Start Time - 2:00pm

Heats - Jungle Sessions, 40 min. each

Finals - 7:30pm

DJ Jerel will be spinning the tunes all day, and Red Brick Road will be performing live for the finals. There will be great food, games, giveaways, plus our Climbing Wall and Euro Bungee.

Check out www.skicamelback.com for more information and to register today! We look forward to seeing you there!

does anyone know anything about the set up or divisions?

You must check-in the day of the event at the registration table located in the Snowtubing Lodge.

Registration will be from 12 noon to 1:30pm. The event will begin at 2pm.

Please bring your online confirmation to speed up the registration process.

There will be cash and prizes for the top winners in each age group. This event is limited to 200 total competitors.

Last weekend had these divsions, so I don't know if it is safe to assume the same. They are limiting it to 200 entries.

Snowboarder/Skier

12 & under male

12 & under female

13 to 17 male

13 to 17 female

18 & over male

18 & over female

The set ups will be mild, I am sure, nothing too technical like single barrel DFDs, but who knows? They will probably annouce the setup(s) a couple of days before the event when they have assessed how much snow they have to work with.

Last weekend had these divsions, so I don't know if it is safe to assume the same. They are limiting it to 200 entries.

Snowboarder/Skier

12 & under male

12 & under female

13 to 17 male

13 to 17 female

18 & over male

18 & over female

The set ups will be mild, I am sure, nothing too technical like single barrel DFDs, but who knows? They will probably annouce the setup(s) a couple of days before the event when they have assessed how much snow they have to work with.

oooo yay there are divisions. i will be in 13 to 17 female skier. woot.