shape of the mountain

ski14

I drove up today just to check out the progress, what was strange is when i was driving up the mountain, i was behind 2 unmarked police cars which turned where the concert parking is and while i was leaving (going down the mountain) another police car passed me going up, weird?, while i was up there i noticed that the 22ft pipe looks like its still 10-15ft worth of snow left along with the last jump on spike, the 13ftr still has remains as well. It was pretty foggy up there but i noticed a small road going straight up (I think it was) mainline, probably for the zip rider and it did look like there kicking ass on the water park, tried to get some pics on the cell but they didn't come out well, I doubt it will be open for memorial day weekend but hope it is.

I've heard that white is still skiable.... Supposedly there is still a couple feet of base. You can barely see it from the road, but you can still plainly see the 1/2 pipe.

I've got my fingers crossed that they get the park open this summer. I drove up a few days ago and I hadn't seen much progress...

Snoskier