06 Burton Dominant 154

nick malozzi

I've got a 06 Burton Dominant 154 up for grabs. I probably only has about 15 or so days on it. The base, and top sheet are in good shape and the edges are great as well.

It is a wicked fun board, with a sweet flex pattern. Killer in the park, but solid enough to ride the entire mountain. This is a limited edition board as well. It has Dominant written on the bottom in Blue, where normally it would be pink. The top sheet has a killer white snake skin leather finish. No stickers, just 3 Dakine gold stud mini stomps that match the board really well.

The only thing it really needs is a tune/wax, and some bindings. I really love the board, and don't want to sell it, but I like my Custom more, and I have other hobbies that I need money for (New Kayak, parts to build a bike).

I'm currently at work, but could take pics if anyone is interested when I am home next.

Any reasonable offer accepted.

140, and i can bring it home with me when i fly into PA at the beginning of june. we can work out a meet to exchange board/money. no need to have pay pal or anything of that nature...

cmon people, i'm not going any lower then that!

Bump this in the fall when we have traffic. Someone will buy it. Maybe just start a new thread and don't let on that you will sell it for that cheap.

Bump this in the fall when we have traffic. Someone will buy it. Maybe just start a new thread and don't let on that you will sell it for that cheap.

Yeah, I gave up selling my snow shit for now, I will try again once winter gets closer. People just aren't looking for boards and jackets this time of year when the weather is warm.

$140 is a good price for that board, you should throw it up on eBay in the fall.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the BUMP:

-Flying into Philly on Thursday June 5th. I land at 5:30am (flying the red-eye out of Denver).

-Can arrange to drop off board that day if you are located between Philly & Bethlehem (or not that far off the beaten path, ya know).

-Friday the 6th I will be hoping in a Budget Rental truck and heading to Chamberburg, PA. So I can set up to meet anywhere just off of 78 between Bethlum, and C-burg.

-Final offer is $135, and essentially a free delivery.

-If nobody jumps on it now, it will hit the pasr/mountain buzz forums, craigslist, and ebay this fall with a 150 dollar Reserve, and shipping is on you. Jump on it now people.

Edited by nick malozzi

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

have someone interested that wanted some pics. so i thought i'd post the pics here too in case the deal falls through and someone else might want pics...

offer still stands: 140, shipping included.

top sheet pattern:

dom1.jpg

cosmetic damage to top sheet near back binding (must have had a rock stock in my boot one day). it only goes as deep as the fake snake skin top sheet, so it is totally cosmetic, and does not effect the performance:

dom2.jpg

top:

dom3.jpg

bottom, no scrapes that a basic tune wouldn't take care of. it def needs a tune as you can see how dry it is getting from the CO climate:

dom4.jpg

Sold to slix2. Thanks man! If he tries to buy anything from anyone else, don't be worried. I had payment within about 10min of settling the deal. If this was ebay I'd give him the A++++++++++++ bull shit, haha. Thanks, again.

Board came in today. Got it way faster than I expected. Board was wrapped great, and arrived in perfect condition.

Thanks a lot for the board Nick, 5-stars for you with the great price, terrific contact, and of course the fast shipping.

-slix2