I need money, buy my stuff

Glenn

Looking to sell a bunch of stuff, I can get pictures of anything you are interested in.

Bundy II Alto sax good condition, extra ligatures, mouthpieces, neckstraps thrown in

Bundy II Tenor Sax, same deal with the extras

Crate 8" practice guitar amp

Korg Multi FX guitar pedal

2 Peavey TLM Floor wedges, 12" woofer

Yamaha powered Mixer, 600 watts, 8 channels, EQ lots of extra goodies

Multi-Track Tape recorder, 4 Channels on the built in mixer, 4 tracks, 2 speeds, Lots of features.

Chipped X-Box 40GB hard drive. Comes with games on hard drive, if you want the list I'll get it to you.

Trek 5300 (I think) Mountain Bike, needs work, but nothing serious.

Gateway HyperThreaded P4, 2 80GB HDs DVD Player, CD Burner Floppy, GeForce FX something or another

Won't sell one unless I sell both, doesn't need to be a package, so if there are two buyers:

Marshall AVT50 Valvestate Amp

Fender (Taiwan) Telecaster Custom, 2 Splitting Humbuckers. Plays beautifully.

If you are interested in any of this stuff I've got plenty more info, I just don't want to spend hours yapping on something that won't get sold. Most of this stuff just sits around so make some offers, I'm just hurting for money at the moment.

• 2 months later...

Should be trail ready. Good tires and brakes. Gears haven't been adjusted in about 2 years but I took it out about a week ago and shifts bind free through the gears. It could use a cleaning and some grease, but should be good to go. I'll just add though, I'm not a genius with bike maintenance.