Know what really grinds my gears?

rugbyrider

dude I got a pair of 32 Primes last year cuz my TM 2's broke 2 weeks after I got them, I'm a size 12 and the salesmen talked me into a size 10 boot, I rode almost every day and it took 2 weeks before they didn't kill my toes, (I did have them heated in the shop and fitted them and still hurt) i mean I literally couldn't bare to walk in them, but after those 2 weeks, they have been the most comfortable boots I have ever worn, they perfectly molded to my feet. Only problem was I had to buy new bindings, but they fit my DH much better, so maybe if you tried a size 12 or it wouldn't be that bad? also I noticed that with a bigger boot and more room inside your more likely to have more flex, I destroyed a pair of northwaves and those 32 team two's, I would wind up flexing the ankle and actually crushed the back of the boot, the tm two's actually had a plastic support that i cracked and it snaped back and fourth, it was kinda like those stick bracelets you snap across your wrist and makes it curl over it... but anyway... trya 12 or 12.5 maybe they'll fit.

Edited by Santa

• 1 month later...