looking for a used board

ectobar

I've got a 154cm Lamar Mission Board with bindings if your at all interested. Only used twice because I didn't really like snowboarding that much. Since I don't think I'll get out often this year I was planning on getting rid of it. I'd be willing to ship it if your at all interested. Just shoot me a PM with your email address if your interested and I can shoot some pics for you.

Edited by skifreak

A friend of mine might be selling all of his snowboarding stuff... and it's rarely used..

He is a noob and none of this stuff ever saw a rail, box, or even a black diamond for that matter...lol

He bought it all new and used it a total of 6 times...and that may be pushing it.

I'll check with him on prices and all that but...

I know he has

Burton 7 (black with the silver rim on it)

Flow Binders

Ride Binders

Boots size 10-10.5

Burton Padded Bag.

I'll get pics, prices, and more specific info from him if your interested..

I've got a 154cm Lamar Mission Board with bindings if your at all interested. Only used twice because I didn't really like snowboarding that much. Since I don't think I'll get out often this year I was planning on getting rid of it. I'd be willing to ship it if your at all interested. Just shoot me a PM with your email address if your interested and I can shoot some pics for you.

He's a bigger guy, I think a 154 would be a little small for him.

I have a 07 Salomon Pulse 156 w/ Salomon bindings, its listed here a few topics down. Check it out, price may be negotiable.

That could work, I'll let him know and see what he thinks. But that might just be right in his price point.

Burton 7 (black with the silver rim on it)

Ride Binders

Burton Padded Bag.

Prices please.