Hikeable park rumors!

DiMe

I caught wind that CB is planning on taking advantage of the one cold night this week Wendsday and making snow on the bunny hill for a hikable park to open soon??? Can anyone clarify this?

dude that would be sick!!! If this was true i would be there fo sho!

I got some more info. Weather permitting they're going tomake on the coolmoore wednesday night set up a few jibs on thursday and be open for hiking friday. I also caught wind that boulder plans to open somthing up this weekend weather permitting. Wednesday is looking like a great night for snowmaking, lets hope this happens:)

haha. This is some of the funniest stuff I've read in awhile. One night of snowmaking? good luck with that

wait, didnt mt snow just open a hike park last week on ONE night of snowmaking? Yup, yes they did.

if your going to come on here and call people out you should probably know what your talking about.

well last time it checked, JUST a temp of 27... doesn't mean crap

What are you trying to say? Are you trying to argue the wet bulb at 27 degress on Wed night? Snow can most definately be made at 27 degrees depending on the humidity.