New Years Eve

EAZY-Emuntz

Who's gonna be there? Im not staying for the night. But i think tomorrow might be a fun little screw around day. I'll be there from opening till about 2-3. Hopefully the mountain wont be too beat up from the warm front.

Gonna go tomorrow night from 4 on.. as long as i can kick whatever bug i've caught.. of course i have to feel like ass for NYE.. figures.

I'm not trying to start a flame war or talk shit on BC but I went up last year for NYE and it was probably the worst conditions I've ever seen. A combination of ice patches, bare spots, shaky boxes, and bombed out everything. On top of that the place was crowded as fuck, the park was dangerous, and the liftline was ridiculous. Maybe it'll be different this year.

Well.. they said the plan is to start the snowguns around 9ish.. so probably early on conditions are going to suck like they have since last week...

i'd rather ride in the bad conditions than with the guns on :o

Edited by neutral

I'm not trying to start a flame war or talk shit on BC but I went up last year for NYE and it was probably the worst conditions I've ever seen. A combination of ice patches, bare spots, shaky boxes, and bombed out everything. On top of that the place was crowded as fuck, the park was dangerous, and the liftline was ridiculous. Maybe it'll be different this year.

yeah i avoid NYE at all costs. it was nice this morning. tonight will suck im sure. too many schmucks in the park...