need boots. asap.

rastasquid

so I found a pair of 32 JP Walkers..for 140 online...30 bucks gets them here 2 day air. Id rather buy local...but I know I need an 11...and nobody around here has my size. MY question is: Does anyone know if 32's need to be molded...or will just wearing them mold them. I buy everything mostly up at ski corner...and I'd feel like a dick asking them to mold my boots I didnt buy there..but I need them now...and they don't have them. Any input?

so I found a pair of 32 JP Walkers..for 140 online...30 bucks gets them here 2 day air. Id rather buy local...but I know I need an 11...and nobody around here has my size. MY question is: Does anyone know if 32's need to be molded...or will just wearing them mold them. I buy everything mostly up at ski corner...and I'd feel like a dick asking them to mold my boots I didnt buy there..but I need them now...and they don't have them. Any input?

They'll mold by themselves, but only about 20% of what they can actually mold to. Im not sure what we have in size 11 at Buckmans. I'll take a look tomorrow when im in. What are you interested in? You'd just have to be willing to drive down there.

crap. It wouldnt work out, I would need about 2 hours to get down there...and I wouldn't be able to find out until 10 when the shop opens if they are in stock. Maybe I'll call another Buckman's thats closer if there is one.

EDIT: Effin' A man. 5 Buckman's shops....all exactly 2 hours from me. Thats ridiculous.

Edited by rastasquid