Crappy website

Ratboy

I'm sure this has been bitched about before, but do you think it would be possible to keep your website up to date?

At least try to have the "Snow Conditions" page reflect what is actually going on while you are open ... How hard could it

be?

Thats absolutely right, the website does suck but I can't justify bitching about too many things, so as for now the lighting sucking out weighs the website sucking, so lets keep the bitching to a minimum and... the lighting sucks please fix it...

I'm just guessing the only person that knows how to use a computer up there had the day off?

Edited by davieclauss

I'm with davie. We sno mtn customers need to prioritize our bitching. I also would place lights as #1. #2 I would have to bitch about ski instructors hanging out on headwalls having their little circle jerks. Then after those I would say the website. It seems that they at least have someone updating the site this year... thats a step forward from last year. I know first hand it is hard to find reliable people to do web work who dont want to be paid a zillion dollars.

I know first hand it is hard to find reliable people to do web work who dont want to be paid a zillion dollars.

That's true...HOWEVER, updating ONE page of the website with basic stuff is not hard, hell, you could probably train the person at the ticket counter to do it in their spare time. It is not rocket science, and once they learn how to do it, there is nothing "new" to learn, just change the same stuff every day...

Edited by millerm277

That's true...HOWEVER, updating ONE page of the website with basic stuff is not hard, hell, you could probably train the person at the ticket counter to do it in their spare time. It is not rocket science, and once they learn how to do it, there is nothing "new" to learn, just change the same stuff every day...

Agreed. On a side note....I think its funny that the Sno threads are 90% bitching...and we get some of the best arguments going at times. Hopefully next time I start a new thread in Sno, it will be a positive one!

uhh accurate? they were blowing snow and it didn't show it on the page, me personally like to know what trails there blowing on so I know when to expect new trails open, btw they did post an announcement on the rail jam on the 3rd, I was going to wait till someone made an announcement on here, or maybe they're waiting for us to do it?