Great news!

HouseMuzik

Hey guys. looking at the weather models... we may be in for a nice weekend. Starting early morning Saturday snow will overspread the entire region (this looks to include even the southernmost resorts) and last through just about the entire day. The track of this storm looks to be to the south, so actually the resorts furthermost to the south look to stand the best chance of the best stuff. Overall across everywhere it looks like a solid 3" at least.. possibly as much as 7 or 8"

Monday may bring a few snow showers but nothing substantial.. as may Tuesday... and theres talk of a possible significant event closer to Inauguration Day.. so its looking better!

accuweather say 3-6 inches during the day Saturday and more at night and that's for the Lehigh Valley..I'm guessing we see a solid 2-11 inches of snow,,.

WOO! Sounds like its going to be a good weekend, I think i'm going to kill another day off my thriple threat ticket at camelback saturday :)

WOO! Sounds like its going to be a good weekend, I think i'm going to kill another day off my thriple threat ticket at camelback saturday :)

Of course this all is VERY fluid... but on the models this far out this is the most promising its looked for snow for everyone all season. And the supposed 'January thaw' that was originally forecast for mid-month is starting to slip away. It looks like a real good two weeks of pretty much solid snowmaking, even if it doesn't snow!

As tony bennett sings.. "the best is yet to come" hehehehe