Pee... Eagles... Icy... but fun!

boardin_nerd

We Rolled into the parking lot having to pee so bad that we didn't even TRY and find a parking spot close.. we got in the lower lot but just went straight to where we knew a spot would be (near the back). stopped and ran over too the woods.. After releiving ourselves we regretted not trying to find a closer spot..

We Caught the last half of the eagles game as we waiting for four o clock to come around so we could hit the slopes with my off peak and his night pass....

The snow was alot more icy then i had hoped. It seems like there was semi good conditions over top of a solid sheet of ice, so at quite a few spots where everybody would snow plow down there would be a massive ice sheet where all the "good snow" was shaved off of.

I like the new Park set up alot! everytime i go i just love it more. Almost all the landings were icy, and the ones that werent were cut out so bad! We still had a great time. but after a while we realized that we were all sucking it up that night and it was pretty icy to try new stuff, so we just headed over to the other side of the mountain.

The other side of the mountain was pretty nice. Extreme was semi icy, but it had enough snow for my detuned park board edges to still carve a rut.. untill we got bored with carving and just bombed it the rest of the way down.. Grizzly was also semi icy, but agian nothing that made you slip out. just not real good snow.. After we got tired of speed we decided to just go and mess around. so we took broadway numorious times and dodged inbetween the tree's.. The Snow on the easier runs was pretty good though (broadway, lower extreme, polar bear, etc). it was a little grainy and weird.. but it was fun, not too icy. and rode pretty well..

Some near core shots, a guy stalking us and a lift drop later we decided to head back over to the park for the last two runs.

So we took sasquatch down to the main quad.. i decided i would see how the moguls were.... ... BAD IDEA! the first three i hit were solid ice that led to a big sloppy moun of "snow".. so i slide and flailed around on the first several moguls, then said screw this and made my way to the right side where the moguls werent. After that the conditions werent soo bad... Then I just cruised it down to the main quad.

After the last two runs on the park we left..

Dispite the icy conditions in the park landings.. it was an awesome night. LOTS of FUN! I would say it was pretty nice conditions for having freezing rain after that snow storm. After these next nights of blowing it'll surely be even more fun! Make a trip to Bear this week :-)

haha no problem T Dur...

and ya.. well see he stopped right in front of me while i was flying down the trail so i quick slammed on the snowplow and sprayed him with snow.. and needless to say he got quite mad and starting cussing at me then started stalking us.. to bad he sucked.. and we schooled him down every run even tho we were going slow. hahah :-P

And There are a few random fun trails.. but if you get caught by ski patrol your screwed.. and right now there a high risk of core shots.. lol theres like stones everywhere! it just need like an inch more snow... but its still alot of fun.. just gotta pop alot of ollies or jump around over the small stones...

There is a fun little woods run at BC but it's real short and there needs to be more snow than now obviously.

When you ride the new quad way over on skiers left, everyone knows when you get off you can proceed straight and then bear right into that patch of woods and make your way over to the old snack shack. This is where I also have fond memories of sparks coming from our skis.

Another good little one though is in that same area. As soon as you get off the quad go right, now your standing at the top of the skiers left old mogul run. Look just to your left and there is a little access path in there that runs parallel to the steep mogul run but it's just in the woods about 15 feet. It pops you right back out at the bottom of the run.

It's a little fun in there but wait for more snow. It's nothing great but a different little trail at BC that's for sure.