Rail Jam @ Spring Mountain

girls.ride.harder

2nd Annual Rail Jam at Spring mountain on saturday jan. 31st!!!!

Registration starts at 9 am, and the set up should be fun.

Lawrence prince, John Stacey, and peder rodrigo from g-spot team will be helping put the set up together so it should def. come out interesting!

Jam starts at 11, be there :D

I'm guessing its snowboarder only??

most likely... a lot of crap is like that. i hate how people think that the park and pipe are just for boarders. i was riding the lift yesterday with a couple of families and they kept saying how skiers shouldnt be allowed in the park because they dont do anything in there. riiiiight. i told them they couldnt be more wrong adn they need to follow me and the guys that i ride with through the park to change their mind. freakin' gapers.

An apperance may be in order, what kind of shit do the people who place get. I hope it's not like the EMS where you win points, and those points add up to the series winner.

Not sure but I do know that the people from Scion came to Buckman's to get the prizes for the winners of each division!

most likely... a lot of crap is like that. i hate how people think that the park and pipe are just for boarders. i was riding the lift yesterday with a couple of families and they kept saying how skiers shouldnt be allowed in the park because they dont do anything in there. riiiiight. i told them they couldnt be more wrong adn they need to follow me and the guys that i ride with through the park to change their mind. freakin' gapers.

I agree... I myself am not a skier.. but skiers can rip. i've seen em.. and most of the shoot they do is really hard too

WOW. They're awesome. Instead of Scion paying for the registration, they really should have had kids pay and in return have more shit to give out.

http://www.springmountainadventures.com/ne...?id=6&vis=1

Hey now, free stuff is free stuff! And I have for surely seen worse prizes.

they obviously never met KT before, that kid is SICK as us blue mnt locals all know