Boarding in a T shirt..

boardin_nerd

I didn't really ride the otherside of the mountain alot. I had to take adventage of the soft landings and try some "big" stuff.

But when i was over there the conditions were granular, spring conditions, pretty fast, and not TOO wet, pretty nice actually.

The park was good, the beginning of the day everything was really prime. Lips felt good, landings were really nice. Then after about four or five everything started to get cut out. and by the end of the night all the landings were really cut out.

So if you want to get some good park riding in try and go in the early mornings, its really nice then.

overall it was a great day, good spring weather, (few drizzles.. thats it) the park crew did a prettty good job..

So take advantage of the Soft snow and head to bear in the morning before everything is really torn up

haha o well me and sanchezz spend a good 2 hours building log and pole jams on the other side of the mountain which were LEGIT then we spent another 3 hours hitting them all so it was really fun. I felt the park was too soft today, lots of lurking snow snakes if you landed crooked.

so why did you make a new thread?

because i put a little bit about what the other side is like and for those who dont ride park can just quick take a look at this instead of filtering through alll the park thread... it did turn into more of a park TR then i realized. but o well...

And Cole where did you build that? do you think they're going to keep it up?

That one you have a pic of is still there. And the wind really didnt affect the jumps/spinning at all. But every single rail was slower than anything today. I think my heads going to explode soon if I dont see something different in the halfpipe area soon.