Hv30 hdv

rgrwilco

long shot, but seeing if theres any interest. shoots 1080i hdv. selling because i need to get a prosumer for school.

comes with.

-11 mini dv tapes

-37mm opteka fisheye(basically same as century babydeath)

-component cables, charger, 2 batteries

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

footage(its compressed to 720p and lower bitrate)

http://vimeo.com/6798051

Edited by turd ferg

Based on what they go for on eBay and skateperception, imasking 600 for everything, 550 for just the camera, cables, batteries, and bag. It's rarely been used, only about 10 tapes. I would capture the entire tape at once than split up clips on my computer so the wear on heads is almost nonexistant

Based on what they go for on eBay and skateperception, imasking 600 for everything, 550 for just the camera, cables, batteries, and bag. It's rarely been used, only about 10 tapes. I would capture the entire tape at once than split up clips on my computer so the wear on heads is almost nonexistant

sounds like a really reasonable price. if only i had 600 dollars. im in need of a new camera.

sounds like a really reasonable price. if only i had 600 dollars. im in need of a new camera.

Was thinking the same. Might be fun to get into video. I don't have 600 to spend right now. Tryin to split it kev?