BB 12/9

ectobar

The song in that edit perfectly captures the feel of the new setup. Nice work.

-----------------

TR BB 12/09/09

-----------------

Got to the lot around 245pm, 10 or so cars in the lot. It was a straight up fogfest during the drive up, and until about 5:30. Until the snow was slow, but it was still good enough to hit most of the features. Around that time there was a light sprinkle of rain, so I went for a brew. Mr. Adams & #9 were no where to be found in the bar, they were still getting set up for the weekend. Bartender said they would obviously be ready to go by the weekend. After my Yeungling, headed back out to find that the rain had stopped, the fog had cleared, and the snow firmed up a bit. Couple more people were waiting on the slopes for me, but not so many that it ruined the flow too much.

Bonus for me, landed a new trick! 270 on -> FS BS -> 270 off. I know nothing spectacular, but still a first for me, so I was pretty much grinning for the rest of the night. Called it a night around 6:30. Excellent night, totally worth the drive.

Couple of shots:

4172799863_43f873ace2.jpg

4172797397_4d4e6cf69e.jpg

4172794655_509caab200.jpg

4172790321_a8ce652dfe.jpg

• Like 1