ANYBODY HAVE A DESCENT TRAIL REPORT

sjb269

JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS BEEN UP TODAY AND HAS A TRAIL REPORT OF THE NORTH FACE SLOPES AND THE TERRAIN PARK. I HAVE BEEN OUT OF TOWN IN HARRISBURG AND WE GOT POUNDED WITH RAIN A FEW DAYS AGO. IM JUST WONDERING IF YOU GUYS GOT THE SAME AND IF THE SLOPES ARE A SHEET OF ICE TODAY?

THANKS EVERYONE!

I was up yesterday and it was ugly. Most trails were very firm. I think I've gotten spoiled with how great the conditions usually are when they blow with the fan guns.

I didn't even try White or boomer after seeing and hearing from people who skied them. Cannonball was decent, but lower runaway was chattery and visited by blue mountain's famous death cookies. Upper fast track was pretty good as were mainline spike and switch. Those trails got better once they got some sun.

I think today will likely be more of the same, but trending towards improvement. It will be really nice if we can pick up a few inches from the small storm rolling through today.

Upper fast track was pretty good as were mainline spike and switch.

UFT open already? Awesome. :D

I think today will likely be more of the same, but trending towards improvement. It will be really nice if we can pick up a few inches from the small storm rolling through today.

The future weather forecast looks like real decent conditions for blowing alot. If Mother Nature doesn't help, the guns will.

Upper fast track was open, but upper run away was not. They had pushed out the piles on URW, but there were death grapefruits that needed to be addressed before it will open. My guess is probably Tuesday or Wednesday. LFT need a lot of snow and probably will open by the weekend.

I'd love it if they'd blow 4-6 inches on white. It was SO good before Christmas.