stitching photo sequences

Timeless

Anyone have any recommendations for creating photo sequences? I think you can do this with photo-shop, I want to overlay a sequence of pictures with a moving subject but common background.

Anyone have suggestions, anything free available?

Thanks

Anyone have any recommendations for creating photo sequences? I think you can do this with photo-shop, I want to overlay a sequence of pictures with a moving subject but common background.

Anyone have suggestions, anything free available?

Thanks

if you've got photoshop and a little time/dedication, that'll probably give you the best result. i know my brother's canon P&S came with some photostitch software that did it for you, but the results were kinda random. if you're not in a huge rush to get this done, i might be able to lend a hand.

Make sure to keep the camera as still as possible, and try not to pan with the person as this makes for a very complicated edit. For a real quick and free edit you can pick the best picture in the series and use microsoft paint to carefully select the person using the freehand tool and copy/past to the same spot in the edited image. Obviously the better/more expensive software you have the easier and better looking the picture will get. Any good photoshop program will get the job done.

Here is a link to some of images that I have put together (a few were done using MS paint, the others were done in photoshop):

http://newschoolers.com/web/content/pictures/member_id/120831/