JF 1/22

C1erArt

Cloudy about 45, no wind. Very firm base with light loose stuff on top. Elevator glade looked nice and soft so I decided to try it and went in the middle entrance. Big mistake. It was frozen solid and I did'nt't look too graceful getting out.

Elevator was another story. Nice and smooth. Started at the peak did some turns, built up some speed, and traversed up to the top on skiers left and headed down again. Starting to develop a compression if you hit the bottom with too much speed.

Challenge and tbolt glades are pretty icy. Those two slopes have some small ice spots in the middle in the mid afternoon.

Crowds from the discount ticket prices aren't too bad, either in the lodge or the slopes. Challenge lift did stop a lot though.

nice report..were you wearing your fanny pack??? :nana

No, my fanny got too big for the pack (good thing we aren't in the UK).

Whats in your fanny pack?

On our way out this afternoon we took the Exhibition chair back to the lodge, and I noticed there is a nice patch of seeded moguls on the skier left of the trail. Have to give them a try tomorrow.

Edited by C1er