CB Park Suggestion

OutCold

The jump at the start of lower moore's ramble isn't a great spot for a jump IMO. It's tough to get any speed to hit it with, especially if you hit any of the preceding features. It's also sort of on a turn as you come down to it. Dropping in off the quarter pipe at the bottom of Oak Grove to get speed kinda works, but then you have to cut straight across the trail. If it were me, I'd get rid of that jump and put in a medium sized hip or a rail or box or something. It's just tough to come through there with the speed needed to clear that jump.

The jump at the start of lower moore's ramble isn't a great spot for a jump IMO. It's tough to get any speed to hit it with, especially if you hit any of the preceding features. It's also sort of on a turn as you come down to it. Dropping in off the quarter pipe at the bottom of Oak Grove to get speed kinda works, but then you have to cut straight across the trail. If it were me, I'd get rid of that jump and put in a medium sized hip or a rail or box or something. It's just tough to come through there with the speed needed to clear that jump.

Agreed, I'd like another progressive jump line on turkey trot again this season and move the jibs up there's plenty of room :)

What type of rail are you thinking for the top of lower moore's?

something fun I saw at killington once was a barrel on it side (or one of those pieces of fat corrugated pipe) on top of a pile of snow maybe 5 or 6 ft with a quarter pipe style transition on either side. You could do stalls and stuff on the pipe or even air up and over it. It was a ton of fun and didn't require the speed you need to clear the jump that's there now.

Edited by OutCold