Record-breaking crowds this weekend?!

setagehtta

Holy crap. I've never seen the webcam like today. You literally can't even see snow at the base, it's just people. CB is making some serious $ today. I'm sure you can't even get up to cruising speed because of the crowded trails. Hell, I go when the 1st lot isn't even full and there's people on the trails (sometimes). Can't imagine trying to ski/ride there today. Sooooon the gapers will be gone and I will be back :drool

Edited by setagehtta

Holy crap. I've never seen the webcam like today. You literally can't even see snow at the base, it's just people. CB is making some serious $ today. I'm sure you can't even get up to cruising speed because of the crowded trails. Hell, I go when the 1st lot isn't even full and there's people on the trails (sometimes). Can't imagine trying to ski/ride there today. Sooooon the gapers will be gone and I will be back :drool

I know I can't wait for Monday.

You'll get your mountain back after this weekend. Only the strong will be out enjoying the snow. Hell, I may even fly back up for a week or two.

Edited by Margaritaville Skier