any snowboard stores near bear creek resort?

kamuzai

Don't worry if it gets out of control I'll just post up a bunch of funny ass shit about them. Two cousins and my sister worked for them....interesting family.

I have always enjoyed shopping at buckman's I think they do a good job and always have a huge selection each year of all the new stuff. when you said ......interesting family did you mean your's? it must be a nice place to work if you have three family members that work there.

Really, what don't we have that they did? We carry more brands, and better brands, have better selection throughout each brand, and have about twice the staff they did and we kept many of their employees.

We didn't "eat up" Pinnacle. They came to us wanting to get out of the business in that location so it was a win/win for everyone involved. We have never actively pursued another ski shop to take them over. All of our expansion has been through existing ski shops wanting to get out of the business coming to us asking if we want to buy them out. Just about every Spring/Summer we receive calls from one or two shops looking to get out of the business.

Anyway, back to getting the board set up. With the season winding down now is a great time to stop in a shop. Especially Buckman's. It's clearance time so everything is marked down. Our stores close up March 31st so don't wait.

-John

They must be doing something right to have their competition coming to them to buy their business!!

• 8 months later...