SKI Club back at SVHS

SERCH

In the last couple of months i have been going against the penn-delco school district to see if i could get ski club back into the high school. Today i was called up to the office for a meeting and they told me that they have made there final decision about making ski club an official club again or not, They replyed that they would make ski club an official club at the high school.

Now, The penn-delco high school will have a ski club!

We talked about where we would be skiing at during the meeting. The ountains we have chosen to ski at are the following:

Jack Frost

Big Boulder

Blue mountain

Thank you for all of your support on PASR!

Our first ski club meeting will be on Monday March9th,2010

• Like 2

It's About time, The only reason they canceled the club in the first place was because someone that didnt know how to ski from our high school claimed he sliped on ice and his ski went through the back of his leg and out the other side of his leg. Now, ski club is only for the sophmores, juniors, and seniors,

And i will be the only freshman attending for the rest of this season, I am going to see if i can get the freshmen involved in ski club as well! I do not think it is fair for the school to say that all freshman are stupid but however sophmors,juniors,and seniors are not. Please give me your support to get the freshman class to be involved with ski club!g

Im Probobley going to be heading up to Jack Frost on sunday with phillycore, Whose all going to be up there? We will most likely be there at 7:30 AM! We will be skiing in East Mountain.