Worth going on Thurs 3/18?

setagehtta

So I got a couple of hours to kill in Tannersville before heading to Scranton to see Exodus, Testament and Megadeth on their RIP Tour. Annnnnnyways, I read Ashy said the conditions were really slow and required a lot of walking. It's supposed to be 65 degrees so t-shirt time, but is it worth going? What do you guys think? Also, full ticket prices still? $45 for ~2hrs kinda sucks.

So I got a couple of hours to kill in Tannersville before heading to Scranton to see Exodus, Testament and Megadeth on their RIP Tour. Annnnnnyways, I read Ashy said the conditions were really slow and required a lot of walking. It's supposed to be 65 degrees so t-shirt time, but is it worth going? What do you guys think? Also, full ticket prices still? $45 for ~2hrs kinda sucks.

Or 2 pintsize top shelf white russians and a $3 tip. :rofl F CB.

• Like 1

of course,there's actually great coverage, plus there's no ppl and hero snow

I like your taste in music. I have seen all three of those bands and you are in for a show.

I threw that tidbit in to see if anyone would say anything :rock

I guess why not right?! I'll post up a TR with ample impromtu pond-skimming :lol: It's supposed to be 73* by me today lol.