next years park

kmar2006

its blue were talking about they dont kno how to set something up and keep it looking half decent

27185[/snapback]

I have been talking to a guy named Chris Allen - he seems to have his heart into next years program. I have asked him twice now to sign in over here and make announcements. I believe he will soon.

His email is: skier109@ptd.net here are his qualificaitons

I am the head of the program as well as a coach. I spent the past 2 season training with PSIA for my Freeride accreditation. I am also PSIA and AASI nationally certified. I spent most of last season petitioning the management to let us start this program. I got the final approval the last day Blue was open this season. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

they do know how to set stuff up though, they just never put the effort in. but when they do, stuff actually works well

27197[/snapback]

if they actually really cared about the park they would make park passes and kept adding new features and stopped caring about the weekend crowds