Whats the scoop??

burton11

anything new to hit us with this year that your willing to tell us now?

Yeah Check it out on the bcironworks facebook.

Cliff drop is gone. Both of the staircase are gone. A new rail that is supposed to resemble a

"donkey rail" its like a 25ft double barrel down with like a 5 foot flat section.

I drew up some stuff on illustrator forever ago and forgot to show it to tom :[

I was killing for a rail that has a similar grinding surface of the "candy cane" but its raised up ontop of the supports of like a normal rail. Ive seen them at a lot of west coast mountains, they look sooo fun.

Cliff drop is gone. Both of the staircase are gone. A new rail that is supposed to resemble a

"donkey rail" its like a 25ft double barrel down with like a 5 foot flat section.

I was killing for a rail that has a similar grinding surface of the "candy cane" but its raised up ontop of the supports of like a normal rail. Ive seen them at a lot of west coast mountains, they look sooo fun.

well he made a huge cannon thats just like the candy cane. looks like its going to be soo sick if they actually set it up with a big gap/landing

sounds gnarly. stoked the cliff drop is gone, that was the biggest waste of space ever.

• 2 weeks later...