Killington - 11/13, 11/14

skeer_tomas

The cat walk is a killer, the lift lines sucked, couldn't even buy a $5 redbull if I wanted to, but it was a damn good weekend.

Got to our hotel at like 2:30am on saturday. We were on the gondola by 8:30am with the ritual ice cold beer for the ride up. 2 for 1 lift tickets are awesome by the way. If you input a new name and a new email in that link that's being passed around you should be able to use more than one. Made our way over to the park to hike a bit. Pole jam, down rail, flat box,double barrel down rail, & a DFD. Not a bad set up for mid November. Got some turns in and left around 2 to go get some food. Pizza Jerks is bangin by the way. Back to the hotel to relax and get rested. FYI, Northstar lodge doesn't have a hot tub.. they have a hot pool. I was expecting moderately heated outdoor pool like most places but this thing was a steady 95 degrees.

With a full 12 hours of sleep we headed out sunday morning and hiked the shit out of that park. Ended up taking like 4 chair rides all day and we were there open to close. Couldn't stick a blind 270 on to save my life but I did get few tricks I wanted. Got some food, some VT beer to take home, met Lucas Magoon's mom and chilled with her for a bit then hit the road. Oh yeah and Captain Hindsight just told me that buffalo and garlic/romano wings before a 6 hour drive home is a bad idea.

Good trip.

Might have some pics to post when I get home. Cole, if you see this post some up from your super fancy iphone.