Looking for a new board

VTmark

I'm stuck inbetween three boards and I need some advice deciding.  

1. 1. I'm stuck inbetween three boards and I need some advice deciding.

• Ride Timeless
    • K2 Deciple
    • Ride Exile

I wouldn't go the timeless or disciple route if i were you. both of them are going to have narrow waist widths (especially the k2) here are some wide models to check. if your going to be riding all over the hill, some park, some steeps check out the flag from rome. another sick board coming out this year is the Scotty Arnold pro model from salomon. Those are both gonna be board that will hold up anywhere on the hill. IF your looking at the timeless though, check out the yukon, its the wide version of the timeless.

oh yeah, check out the union from K2 as well

later

here are some wide models to check. if your going to be riding all over the hill, some park, some steeps check out the flag from rome.  another sick board coming out this year is the Scotty Arnold pro model from salomon.  Those are both gonna be board that will hold up anywhere on the hill.

27132[/snapback]

yeah im looking for all over the hill. I do do a little park but not much

IF your looking at the timeless though, check out the yukon, its the wide version of the timeless.

oh yeah, check out the union from K2 as well

later

27132[/snapback]

Ok thanks I'll check that out I thought the timeless had a wide verson and i wasn't shure what it was called. Thanks!

this years nitro's mark frank montoya comes in a wide. sorry i forgot that one before

since you said more all mountain, the k2 nemesis, ride decade wide, burton baron.

i'll see if i can think of anything else we're gonna have in the shop next year

let me know if you actually want info on any of these suggestions