Second year boarding this year

qawasmy22

Starting my second year of boarding this year. What are some easy grabs and other tricks to start with?

Can you ride switch proficiently? I'm going to assume no, so that's what you need to work on. After that, maybe some nose and tail butters, 50-50 grinds both regular and switch, some 180's on flatland regular and switch. If you want to start hitting some jumps, start off small, and really work on getting a grab and not just flying through the air, it will help you keep your composure in the air and pay off big later. And if your not already doing so, get a helmet.

Can you ride switch proficiently? I'm going to assume no, so that's what you need to work on. After that, maybe some nose and tail butters, 50-50 grinds both regular and switch, some 180's on flatland regular and switch. If you want to start hitting some jumps, start off small, and really work on getting a grab and not just flying through the air, it will help you keep your composure in the air and pay off big later. And if your not already doing so, get a helmet.

im decent at riding switch. i still gotta work on it though. i can 50-50 rails. but thats about it so far.

im decent at riding switch. i still gotta work on it though. i can 50-50 rails. but thats about it so far.

Keep at it, and most importantly just have some fun. Also, find some people to ride with that have similar goals. Having a crew to push and help you learn will keep it fun, and let you progress quickly. And besides, your going to need someone to show off your newly learned extra steezy boned out methods.

Keep at it, and most importantly just have some fun. Also, find some people to ride with that have similar goals. Having a crew to push and help you learn will keep it fun, and let you progress quickly. And besides, your going to need someone to show off your newly learned extra steezy boned out methods.

my friends are actually the ones who got me into it. they're pretty good themselves. but im definitely stoked for this season. cant wait.