160 Salomon Equipe

skigurl

I've got a pair of 160 Salomon Equipe 10 3V 160 w/Salomon S900 Bindings, i'm willing to trade (for race skis size 155) or for money asking between $300 and $320, they are 2 yrs old, and have been used maybe 50 times. great condition with awesome bases and edges, just to long of a ski. they have demo bindings on them as well.

AIM=shortykicksbutts

PM on here

E-mail= skigirl408@yahoo.com

I've got a pair of 160 Salomon Equipe 10 3V 160 w/Salomon S900 Bindings, i'm willing to trade (for race skis size 155) or for money asking between $300 and $320, they are 2 yrs old, and have been used maybe 50 times. great condition with awesome bases and edges, just to long of a ski. they have demo bindings on them as well.

AIM=shortykicksbutts

PM on here

E-mail= skigirl408@yahoo.com

27971[/snapback]

You could swap for our dynastar @156 SLs, last years model. They are a popular race ski, and fast, but I can't stay forward in them. Try them if you want...they have demo bindings. I don't know what I'd do with 160 SL skis - maybe they'd be GS for me.

:downhill: