Sunday 1/28

Mess

Heading up to Camelback early with my brother. Should be an awesome day. This will be the first time this season to ski without worrying about my son or wife who prefers intermediate only. We should be at CBK Lodge booting up around 8:15. Anyone else heading up.

Nice day at Camelback. Started off on the Stevenson express area. Went down Near East to Pocono Raceway. We took a run on Pharoah and then had a great run on Cliff hanger. We decided to go down honeymoon to get to Marjie, Rocket, Asp and Hump. Anyone else feel like your legs work harder on the green trails? Took a nice break in the Cameltop Lodge. First time I have been in there and it is an awesome view.

We took a run down Big Pocono and then moved on to the Rocket. Trail conditions were okay but a little strange. Camelback marked the trail as ungroomed terrain. They had taken out the moguls and it looked like they blasted the trail with snow last night. There were some areas that was good snow but other areas where the snow was piled up.

Took a few more runs then called it a day. I thought Asp was the best trail of the day.

Asp has been the best snow for a week or so. Yeah the bump trail confusion continues...... Marjies has always always held the best bump line of any trail on the hill. period. Why mgnt. refuses to see this and let it do it's natural thing baffles me still. Glad you guys had a good day.