Monday at Camelback

poconovfr

Man,sometimes you gotta' give props to the snowmakers and groomers.I gotta' say the mountain was in great shape for having a two inch rain event six days ago. Cliffhanger was in nice shape,bumps on the right side finally......Marjie's was closed. Rocket was well ok Rocket with razor back wall bumps. It's not gonna work Art. Mow'em down and let Marjie's bump. It's the proper order of the Universe.It's good Karma. You'll make the Snow Gods happy.Enough said. Hump was nice,Asp was nice. Lots of snow. Race course might be chewy come Wednesday but it should be fun. Making a ton of snow on Raceway. Pulled in around 10:30 at the Stevenson met up with my crew at the Sullivan and off we went. It's such a fuckin' moto when I ski with those hoodlums. Click off 30 in a hurry. Couple beers in the parking lot and call it a day. Sposed to snow tonight and tomorrow so who knows....maybe I can sneak up again tomorrow.